Our People Make the Difference
Make a Difference.
Our Customers Love Us! Will YOU Love Our Customers?
Do you value: Kindness? Service? Measurement? Personal Growth?
As a team, we strive to live up to our values. Growth, measurement, relationships, service, family, happiness, and unified shared values allow us to make a greater impact. We are a service company that thrives through our love for serving. Our people are empowered by respect, value, collaboration, and direct feedback.
Bulwark often promotes from within. We take care of our family. We’re committed to providing ways for every team member to learn and grow at every stage of their career.
What We Offer:
- We are a family-owned and operated company that has been operating for 20 + years and has a great teamwork culture.
- We pay performance-based bonuses, which typically average around $2-$6 per hour on top of hourly compensation at the start of employment. Bonuses increase as you advance.
- We provide flexibility. After training, you choose when and how much you want to work.
- We only promote from within the company. We look at your productivity and the quality of your work, not how long you have been with us. You’re likely to advance if you’re willing to work for it.
- Advancement position opportunities include Account Supervisor, Assistant Lead Service Manager, Lead Service Manager, and Service Manager.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about products and services
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of evolving products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
Customer Service Qualifications:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields is preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
There is a place here for driven, self-motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity with room for advancement. We are looking for hard workers to handle phone calls with our customers. We hold weekly training classes for new hires to accommodate those that are eager to join a growing team. If these are your qualities, please apply!
We are located in the East Mesa area, on Ray and Sossaman.
Location: Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Industry: Pest Control
Occupation Category: Customer Service
Service Professional (Technician)
- No Sales Required
- Paid Training & Licensing
- Company Vehicle & Gas
Advancement Opportunities Include:
- Territory Steward
- Termite Specialist
- Service Manager
- Branch Manager
As an industry leader, family-owned and operated for 20 years, you’ll find security for those who love our customers. The journey will present great challenges and significant opportunities, but the reward will be contributing to something larger than yourself. If you desire to lift, serve, love, and contribute to overall happiness, you can make a difference! Join our team today!
Choose which position you’d like to apply for.