Our People Make the Difference Make a Difference.
Our Customers Love Us! Will YOU Love Our Customers? Do you value: Kindness? Service? Measurement? Personal Growth?
As a team, we strive to live up to our values. Growth, measurement, relationships, service, family, happiness, and unified shared values allow us to make a greater impact. We are a service company that thrives through our love for serving. Our people are empowered by respect, value, collaboration, and direct feedback. Bulwark often promotes from within. We take care of our family. We’re committed to providing ways for every team member to learn and grow at every stage of their career.
Salesperson for Hire!
The Bulwark Chat & Follow-up Sales Team is GROWING and we are looking for new people to join the team!
Do you feel that you are making a difference?
Do you want to make a greater impact?
Do you aspire to grow your potential?
Will you accept detailed measurement?
This Sales Position will require you to be on the phone most of the day with additional sales opportunities via chat and text as needed.
So what does a Chat and Follow-up Salesperson do? (Job Description)
- You will be Bulwark’s voice behind the scenes on various chat platforms. (ie. Facebook, Bulwark chat, Yelp, etc.) As the world’s communication turns more and more to text messages and chat, consumers desire less phone time and more instant messaging. You will help handle Bulwark’s future customers that want to communicate via chat.
- Outbound phone calling to follow-up on people that have already inquired about our services.
- Follow-up with leads from various sources including prospects from the website, purchased leads, customer referrals, and older leads within our existing database.
- Provide support and follow-up via phone and email to inquiring leads.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What we need from our teammates:
- Be a Team Player
- Good at Sales
- Enthusiastically Teachable
- Knowledgeable about Bulwark’s Customer Service is helpful
- Be a Good Typist and Great Communicator
- Have Good Grammatical Skills
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
- Honest, Self Motivated, Ambitious and has a Strong Work Ethic
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment. Organize the work.
- Full Time Required (Mon – Fri: hours flexible; some Saturday work will be required)
- Demonstrates resilience and the aptitude to drive results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates the ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Capability to plan and align work with quota goals and broader organizational goals
Compensation and benefits
- Pay will be hourly plus sales commissions. (hourly and commissions based on level of experience)
- Competitive Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- Life insurance 100% paid by employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please fill out our application.