This is my 3rd treatment, and John has been here before. He goes out of his way to keep spiders and critters from biting my 4 year old. My experience with John & Bulwark has been fantastic. Follow up and re-servicing have been done without question and they have shown up when they said they would. Thank you John.
This Halloween, as youâ€™re carving your jack-o-lanterns and handing out trick-or-treat candy to all of those ghouls, ghosts, goblins and princesses knocking on your door, be on the look out for a spiderâ€¦ It just might be one of your dead relatives dropping by to wish you well.
According to superstition, if you see a spider on Halloween itâ€™s the spirit of a deceased loved one watching over you.
My question is, â€śHow do you distinguish between a spider that is possessed, and one thatÂ isn't?â€ť
Here Are 10 Indicators That a Spider is Possessed by a Deceased Relative:
1. If you catch a spider making a turkey sandwich, itâ€™s likely your Uncle Mort. Non-possessed spiders will stick to eating crickets, beetles, and other insects.
2. If the spider is trying to put a VHS cassette in your Blu-Ray player, it just might be your deceased mother trying to get you to watch The Sound of Music for the 50th time.
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="252"] Image courtesy of @amynhawley https://twitter.com/amynhawley/status/252478127966674945/photo/1[/caption]
3. If you get a politically charged email forwarded to you by a spider this Halloween, that makes absolutely no sense, itâ€™s just your deceased Aunt Sherry. Everybody knows real spiders are non-partisan. It's the many blood suckers that are poly-tick-al.
4. If there is a message written in the spiderâ€™s web, itâ€™s a dead relative seeking poetic justiceâ€¦ Or Charlotte, whoâ€™s also dead.
5. If you see a spider crawling on the ceiling, and itâ€™s head starts spinning around like something straight out of The Exorcist movie, itâ€™s definitely possessed. While spiders do crawl on ceilings, their heads will not spin around.
6. If you walk into your living room, and a spider is playing Neil Diamondâ€™s Forever In Blue Jeans on repeat, itâ€™s just your father who recently passed away. A real spider would be listening to Spiderwebs by No Doubt.
7. If a spider remarks, â€śWhen I was your age I had to walk to school, uphill both ways, IN THE SNOW,â€ť it must be Grandpa. A real spider would either die off or hibernate during the snowy winter months.
8. If you walk by a spider this Halloween, and it says BOO, itâ€™s likely cousin Sal. A real spider is scary enough andÂ wouldn'tÂ need to say BOO!
9.If you go to squash a mustached spider this Halloween, and it begins talking back to you, itâ€™s Uncle Bobby! See for yourself in this video:
10. If you are a Bulwark Exterminating customer, and you see a spider in your home, you better believe itâ€™s the spirit of a loved one watching over youâ€¦ No real spider could ever get through our barrier.
Bulwark Spider Control
With all seriousness, if you are seeing spiders in your home this Halloween itâ€™s no laughing matter. Spiders enter you home during the cooler fall months looking for refuge from the elements. Keep them out of your home with Bulwarkâ€™s Spider Control Service. Weâ€™ll wait until after Halloween is over if youâ€™d like, just in case one of your loved ones happens to show up for a visit.
Give us a call and we will be happy to tell you more about our unique spider control solution! Start living a spider free life!