We've had our contract with Bulwark for over a year now and have been very satisfied to date. Hank is very professional. He takes the time to inquire about any current or recent concerns and explains the treatment process very thorougly. Hank is very polite and goes straight to work once greeted. I would recommend his high level of professional service to any of my friends and family. Thanks again Hank. Keep up the great work. It's people like you who truly make the difference in any service industry. Hank is truly one of Bulwark's most valuable assets.
This Halloween, as you’re carving your jack-o-lanterns and handing out trick-or-treat candy to all of those ghouls, ghosts, goblins and princesses knocking on your door, be on the look out for a spider… It just might be one of your dead relatives dropping by to wish you well.
According to superstition, if you see a spider on Halloween it’s the spirit of a deceased loved one watching over you.
My question is, “How do you distinguish between a spider that is possessed, and one that isn't?”
Here Are 10 Indicators That a Spider is Possessed by a Deceased Relative:
1. If you catch a spider making a turkey sandwich, it’s likely your Uncle Mort. Non-possessed spiders will stick to eating crickets, beetles, and other insects.
2. If the spider is trying to put a VHS cassette in your Blu-Ray player, it just might be your deceased mother trying to get you to watch The Sound of Music for the 50th time.
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="252"] Image courtesy of @amynhawley https://twitter.com/amynhawley/status/252478127966674945/photo/1[/caption]
3. If you get a politically charged email forwarded to you by a spider this Halloween, that makes absolutely no sense, it’s just your deceased Aunt Sherry. Everybody knows real spiders are non-partisan. It's the many blood suckers that are poly-tick-al.
4. If there is a message written in the spider’s web, it’s a dead relative seeking poetic justice… Or Charlotte, who’s also dead.
5. If you see a spider crawling on the ceiling, and it’s head starts spinning around like something straight out of The Exorcist movie, it’s definitely possessed. While spiders do crawl on ceilings, their heads will not spin around.
6. If you walk into your living room, and a spider is playing Neil Diamond’s Forever In Blue Jeans on repeat, it’s just your father who recently passed away. A real spider would be listening to Spiderwebs by No Doubt.
7. If a spider remarks, “When I was your age I had to walk to school, uphill both ways, IN THE SNOW,” it must be Grandpa. A real spider would either die off or hibernate during the snowy winter months.
8. If you walk by a spider this Halloween, and it says BOO, it’s likely cousin Sal. A real spider is scary enough and wouldn't need to say BOO!
9.If you go to squash a mustached spider this Halloween, and it begins talking back to you, it’s Uncle Bobby! See for yourself in this video:
10. If you are a Bulwark Exterminating customer, and you see a spider in your home, you better believe it’s the spirit of a loved one watching over you… No real spider could ever get through our barrier.
Bulwark Spider Control
With all seriousness, if you are seeing spiders in your home this Halloween it’s no laughing matter. Spiders enter you home during the cooler fall months looking for refuge from the elements. Keep them out of your home with Bulwark’s Spider Control Service. We’ll wait until after Halloween is over if you’d like, just in case one of your loved ones happens to show up for a visit.
Give us a call and we will be happy to tell you more about our unique spider control solution! Start living a spider free life!
With Halloween fast approaching, all of us are getting into the Halloween spirit. Retail stores are stocked full of costumes and candy, the television networks are airing scary movies, and our neighbors are decorating their homes with all sorts of spooky decorations. Among the creepiest of Halloween decorations, is of course, the SPIDER. The spider is a staple in Halloween lore. Their menacing appearance, and their ability to bite the unsuspecting, make them one of the most feared pests come Halloween.For fun we thought we find some of our favorite homes that have spider decorations for Halloween. These homes are in desperate need of spider control:
Which house was your favorite? If you have any spooky spider decorations in your neighborhood, we would love to see them!
These ten houses decorated for Halloween look like a lot of fun, a few even gave me a good laugh. One thing that is not a laughing matter, is a real spider infestation. Most spiders are hunters equipped with fangs and poisonous venom. The black widow and recluse spiders have very toxic venom that can be life threatening to humans. They should not be treated lightly even if their venom is not lethal. Spider bites are very painful and may cause health concerns. If you are seeing real spiders in or around your property, get spider control to ensure you have a happy and safe Halloween.
We all know that spiders are scary even when it's not Halloween. So, what do the 5 Scariest Spiders dress up like on Halloween to give you a real fright? Well we took a peek at this year's festive costumes of the Black Widow Spider, the Brown Recluse Spider, the Tarantula, the Camel Spider, and the Desert Hairy Scorpion. But who wore it best? Which spider/arachnid is taking home the scariest spider prize? Who needsspider control?
Check it out and vote below:
Black Widow cast herself as Lidsay Lohan (a repeat offender... referring to last year's Halloween Treat) Sorry Scarlet Johansson but you won't be playing the Black Widow tonight, but the shy Brown Recluse Spider may have found your cell phone. Sir Herman Cain gets props on his Godfather's Pizza from the Tarantula. The military boys had enough influence on the Camel Spider that Ron Paul gets the Camel Spider vote. And well, the Desert Hairy Scorpion is feared enough so digging out a scary costume meant going for the gold in fear force names, Chuck Norris.